Planning an Easter Party in Atlanta
Atlanta Cosmopolitan Event Center has helped people plan parties and events in for years. We have the experience and the contacts to help you plan the best Easter party you've ever had.
Easter Party Ideas
Easter is a great time to get family and friends together to celebrate the arrival of Spring in.
- Food: While Easter tends to be more about chocolate and jelly beans, be sure to have a nice selection of light, savory foods for people to snack on throughout the party. If you want something a bit more formal, lay a table and enjoy a nice brunch.
- Cocktails: Keep things light with Champagne style cocktails or even fruit mocktails to enjoy in the sunshine.
- Music: No party is complete without a bit of music. Create a playlist of upbeat music that can be played in the background of the party.
- Decorations: Easter decorations are all about spring flowers and little bunnies. Stick with a pastel color scheme. Choose floral paper plates that are fun and make cleanup easy. Have fun with seating place cards, invitations, and table arrangements by adding pops of color and making them interactive for your guests.
- Crafts: Besides the kids games, have little craft tables where adults and kids can make their own bunny ears or decorate cupcakes with Easter candies.
Easter Party Supplies
If you want to have the best Easter party in Atlanta, you'll have to pick up all the right Easter party supplies.
- Hard-boiled eggs for dying
- Chocolate bunnies for eating
- Easter baskets
- Candy for the Easter baskets
- Drinks for both kids and adults
- Supplies for all of the games you are going to play
Easter Activities for Kids
Depending on the weather in Atlanta around Easter, you will want to have both indoor and outdoor activities ready for the party.
- Easter games: Be creative with your activities for kids, especially if you have a mix of ages coming to the party. You can have potato-sack races (add a bunny tail to make them a bit more fun!), egg on a spoon races, water balloon tosses, bean bag tosses, or pin the tail on the bunny games.
- Easter baskets: No Easter party is complete without an Easter basket. Let the kids make their own with a buffet of different items to choose from.
- Easter egg hunt: To make is a little bit different, turn the Easter egg hunt into a scavenger hunt. Leave clues around the party for the kids to find and let it lead them to a "treasure" of Easter goodies.
- Easter egg decorating: Decorating eggs is a great Easter activity for kids. Have different cups of dye and plenty of hard-boiled eggs on hand. Keep the egg cartons for them to put the eggs in there to dry. You can cut them up so that the kids have a safe place to carry them home in, too.
- Sidewalk Chalk: As long as it's not raining, the kids can use different pastel chalks to draw on the sidewalk. Give them different drawing challenges to make it more fun.
Call for Expert Assistance in Event Planning
If you're in Atlanta, our events team will be happy to help you plan your party. No matter what type of event you're dealing with, we can help. Call Atlanta Cosmopolitan Event Center today to learn more.